Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, June 27, 2008

Zoey Bastian our Blue Beagle

Well, Zoey is finally here! After returning from vacation, we decided to spend some stimulus money on a new puppy to keep Ceaser company. We were looking for a beagle and found one on puppfyfind.com. Well, it turns out that the one we found was already sold but they had a new one coming in. When we got the picture of her we were pretty sure we wanted her. She was supposed to come on Wednesday but she had to get her health certificate that day. She was then supposed to fly into Atlanta on Thursday. I had arranged to be off from work to pick her up. We left about two hours before the flight was to land. After traveling a little over an hour we found out she was not put on the plane. We were livid! After talking to them again, we worked out to get her sent today and I worked out an extra long lunch to go to Columbia, SC. We also had the joy of taking the Pyne kids with us. So, one hour later with six kids and ceaser , we picked Zoey up from the airport. Yeah!!! Everyone enjoyed the ride and the adventure inside the airport.

This was the best present I could have received from Tina for our tenth anniversary. Thank you Sweetheart. I love you!
By the way, the kids love Zoey too. You should have seen them. They could not leave Zoey alone for ten minutes. The only one who is not excited anymore is Ceaser. He tries to ignore her and hope she will go away. Too bad for Ceaser she is not only staying but will be bigger than he is.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWEEEE!!! I LOVE HER!!! Congrats on your beautiful Blue girl!! Zoey couldn't have picked a better family!

P.S. Cesar, I love you too:)

Smith's in Ely said...

You are going to love the Beagle. She seems so mellow and passive. That is what Rascal did too and now he is a busy boy. :)

Lucy said...

I love the little puppy!! How cute is she!! You could be the editor of Family Fun Magazine, Tina!!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie!!!! I especially love the pic with those cute Pyne kids...maybe I'm a little bias:). Can't wait to meet little Zoey!!!!

Stephanie

Staci said...

What a pain in the bumb! You had to work so hard to get that cute dog! Not so good on the customer service end! She looks so cute! I'm sure you will love her to death!

Anonymous said...

Oh how very very cute. Zoey is so very cute. How are Zoey and Ceaser getting along.