Brooklyn was chosen to be a Princess for The Beauty & Beast show. She was escorted to her reserved "princess" bench with her family. WE watched the show, then when the Beast turned into the "Handsome Prince" Princess Brooklyn went up to the stage and received a red velvet Rose. She also got a hug from both Beauty and the Prince. How cool is that?
They even had the real actors that played Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Wicket the Ewok. As the motorcade came closer to us I would yell yeah to the good guys and boo to the bad guys. Darth Maul came close and I booed him really loud and he came right over in our face, Brooklyn said "Mom don't do that" I was like but Brooklyn when I boo them it makes them come over so we can see them. Giggles. Yeah method to my madness. I wanted my kids to see face to face. The character walked the park all day and we were able to catch a couple pictures. However, we didn't want to wait in line for character pictures so we just got a couple with the storm troopers and one with a sand person. Yeah I am not up on my Star wars names. Sorry all you Star wars fans.

4 comments:
Wait till I show Colson this post!! He'll love it, Glad you had fun!!
of course you of all people would find a way to get a great picture of the characters you wanted.
The kids looked like they enjoyed it. I know that is the part that Kayden was most excited about it looks like it was worth the wait.
You were pretty brave to challenge the villians! I could just picture you doing that... anything for your kids - what a great Mom!
Wow, James says "when we go next year we will see them"... like we get to go every year. Wow, how fun for you that you got to see them. That is little boy heaven at our house! They didn't have Star Wars Weekends off-peak so we missed out on all that fun!
You are so brave.. and so smart. I wouldn't have thought to get their attention that way!
Post a Comment