This picture was taken from our Hotel room. We stayed at the Hawaiian Inn in Daytona Beach FL.
My beautiful family getting ready to play in the Ocean.
The kids were having so much fun playing they didn't want to get out.
About 10 minutes after we were finished playing it started to rain, I'm talking big huge raindrops. We timed that just right. This dang rain followed us the whole vacation.
(Back to) School!
6 years ago

8 comments:
What an awesome vacation! Great planning (even the rain...)! We missed you guys - we are so glad you're back!
Dresden
Wow!! Looks like you had a great, wonderful vacation. We went to Disney World once, but without kids. Much funner with them I am sure. Thanks for sharing with us.
Wow - what a 100% packed trip!! Thanks for sharing - and lots of good ideas for a future trip for us! See ya soon!!
I do not know how you all will ever trump that vacation. I am tired after just looking at the pictures. Your kids will sleep well for weeks.
Isn't the ocean so much warmer there than in California?
Oh my goodness... this is sooooo beautiful! Wouldn't you like to just spend a whole week or two here? I love beaches...
Wow, how beautiful. What an amazing vacation that you will never forget! I am so glad that you got to spend that time in Florida~ even with the rain!
Tina- what an amazing adventure, and how lucky that your family was included in so many fun things! The memories that you created are going to be forever in your childrens mind. And it looks like you got a tan! =0)
Your kids seem to have those same Smith genes that make water and swimming irresistable. Great memories!
Post a Comment