Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sea World Orlando FL

Once again we our at my very favorite place on the earth. "Sea World" I love this place. We were able to get in free because of the Salute to our Hero's. Every year Anheiser Bush theme parks give Active Duty members and their families up to four free tickets. So we only had to pay for Chandler. We got to the park so early we had about 1 1/2 before our first show we were able to go and watch the Manatee's eat. The kids were amazed that they ate lettus just like we do. How fun is that? We had a great time watching all the shows. Our favorites are
"Horizons" (The Dolphin show), "Believe" Shamu's day show, "Clyde and Symore take treasure island", "pets ahoy" and "Shamu Rocks America" We got special seats for the "Mystify" show that night. It was neat to have our own seats and special dessert. Only the Dessert wasn't anything to scream about. Both Brooklyn & Kayden went on the Atlantis ride. I'm so glad Brooklyn is tall enough this year to ride all the rides. We only have two more years and we will be able to ride all the rides with our kids, it will be nice not to utilize the child swap, or grandpa watch. My Dad was so good to stay with chandler while the rest of us rode the rides. Thanks Grandpa!








Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cute outfit you have on Tina! I think you look awesome! Sea World looks like lots of fun. Hopefully we will get there before we move to enjoy the free tickets!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

It doesn't surprise me at all that ya'lls favorite part was the water part. I think Hawaii made you have fish.

Staci said...

I love Sea World.. I could go every day and not get sick of it! You got some great pictures of the the Shamu show.. I am ready to go again,.. lets all go tomorrow!