Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Disney Animal Kingdom

He we are in Disney Animal Kingdom. This is one of my kids favorite places ever! They really enjoyed all the animals. The very first thing we did today was ride the Safari. It was amazing. WE got to see all kinds of animals up close. it was super neat. You can't really see all the animals carved out of the tree in our family picture but there are 300 animals in that tree. We didn't really ride any rides here. WE did the train ride and a river rapid ride. I think that was it. At 1pm Kayden was pleading to go back to the condo and sleep. He was so tired. We decided to make it an early day. WE ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It was so neat. It rained and thundered. It really made you feel like you were in the Rainforest. They had all kinds of animated animals that went crazy when it started to rain. Chandler loved the Monkeys. WE also went to see "The Lion King" I was chosen to come up and be an Elephant. I had to use my arm as the trunk and then make an Elephant noise. "The Lion King" was one of my favorite shows of the whole trip. I loved it. The kids got to go to a petting farm. They could brush and pet all the goats they wanted. They had some sheep too. We also got to see all the characters from Pocahontis and The lion king. Again we didn't want to wait in the lines to get pics or autographs. It was still neat to see them.







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh that's an awesome picture of you Tina. It looks like it was a big crowd...very gutsy girl! I really love the cheese-it smiles of Chandler and Brooklyn with the animals! Very Cute!

Stephanie

Staci said...

I could just use your commentary for our vacation.. we did lots of the same things.. it totally reminds me of our trip! WAY FUN!

Smith's in Ely said...

Wow Tina! You make a very lovely lion! It looks like you guys thought of everything. What a great vacation, maybe someday we will come join you.
Becky :)