After months and months of planning and organizing, our trip to Florida finally happened. We spent 10 wonderful days in Florida. We spent the first week in the condo at Grand Beach Orlando Florida. I have a couple pics of the beauty that surrounded our condo. We also got to enjoy the on site pool and lake, hammocks and lizards. Kayden could spot a lizard a mile away. After our week in Orlando going to the Pirate Dinner show, Sea World, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios (Pictures of each of the days are following this post.)
We drove to Miami FL to drop Grandpa & Grandma Smith so they could take their cruise to the Caribbean. Fun fun. We spent two days in Miami at the Courtyard Marriott. Our last two night were at the Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach. We only ended up staying one night cuz we were ready to get home. We had the best time on our vacation. We hope you enjoy the pictures. It's a huge post Sorry I know everyone wanted to hear and see all the pictures. I took over 750 so I really narrowed it down and you get to see all the highlights of each day. We love and miss you all...
Bastians in Georgia.
(Back to) School!
6 years ago

5 comments:
It looks really peaceful and pretty! Super cute swimming suits!
Stephanie
That looks like my kind of hotel! It's so pretty... did you guys relax any at all??
-tin
It is so much fun to get a great hotel and actually spend some time at it! Looks like you had a great time and it looks beautiful!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your pictures and reading about all of your adventures! You guys are lucky and blessed to have had the opportunity to experience Florida the way you did! So when the Harry Potter Theme Park opens.....we're going right??? HEHE
Your vacation sounds exquisite!! I can't wait till i am all healed and we head down to Pensacola for a week! We don't even have to go anywhere, just get me out of this house, please!!
Post a Comment