Here is the story the kids wrote for their puppets. I am so impressed. Four imaginations creating a story. They did an awesome job. When Jeremy and Naomi came home from work everyone took their puppet and we acted the story out. I was mommy the bird. Jeremy was Daddy the bird. Kayden was Spidy the spider, Brooklyn was Racoony Raccoon, Ben was Froggy the Frog, Chandler was Chandler the ally cat, Naomi was Snowball the bunny.
Friends
Chapter 1
Once upon a time there were two birds a mommy bird and a daddy bird.
Mommy & Dad birds were flying in the sky when suddenly the saw “Spidy the Spider” Daddy bird thought that spidy the spider would be yummy in his tummy. So he asked mommy to come help him capture spidy the spider. Mommy & daddy created a plan to swoop down and catch that spider.
The spider saw the birds and said “please don’t eat me. I’m not yummy how about we be friends?”
Daddy bird said “sorry little pal you look yummy!”
Mommy bird said “on the count of three One.. Two.. Three. Go”
Spidy the spider is now flying through the air. The birds take him to their nest high in a tree. Mommy bird says. “We still need more food let’s leave spidy the spider here and continue to hunt. “ Mommy & Daddy left to go hunting.
Spidy the spider is all alone in the birds nest high in a tree.
“Oh boo hoo I’m all alone I need to find a friend that can help me get out of this nest and back on the ground.”
Just then the Racoon comes and climbs the tree, She sees spidy the spider inside the nest and she said “Hello my name is racoony I can help you, my friend the tree frog can help you with his long tonge. Lets call him together. One… Two… Three”
“Froogy, Froogy, Froogy, Froggy”
Froggy was playing in a nearby pond when he heard his name.
“WAIT is someone calling my name? That sounds like my friend Racoony, I bettergo find her.” Hop Hop Hop
Finally froggy gets to the tree where Racoony and spidy are. Froggy climbs up the tree. “Hello Racoony, How are you?” “oh Froggy I am find but my new friend Spidy is stuck in this nest and he needs our help.”
Frooggy said “okay racoony I can help him” Froggy begins to catch the spider with his tongue.
“Aweeee he is after me” said Spidey. “Look there is a crack I’m going to hide.
“Wait” said Racoony, don’t go he’s trying to help you get out of this birds nest and on the ground.”
“What” Are you crazy he is going to eat me with his long tongue?”
Froggie said, “I’m not going to eat you. I can keep my tongue out the whole time I carry you down.”
Don’t worry Spidy the spider it’s okay he didn’t eat me when I was stuck as a little baby. It’s okay he is my best friend. He can help you too.” Racoony said
“So spidy doe you want help or what?” Froggy asked a little annoyed.
“yes, I would love help froggy, but can we do it my way? Can I just climb on your back and you carry me down?”
“Okay that’s a great idea, oh know I see the birds coming. Hurry climb on my back”
Racoony led her friends down the tree to safty.
The birds came back to find and empty nest. “oh no daddy bird where did spidy the spider go? “He must have gotten help from that pesky Racoon”
Chapter 2
Far Far away in a flower patch Snowball the bunny and Chandler the ally cat were playing a game, Snowball told ally cat “wouldn’t it be so nice if we had more friends to play with?” Ally cat said “yes, but we live so far away who would ever want to live with us?” Snowball and Ally continued playing enjoying their time as friends. When all of a sudden they saw something walking, hopping and jumping.
Ally asked snowball “what could it be?” Snow ball said, “I’m not sure lets go check it out maybe they will be our friends and play with us, let’s go ask them.”
So ally and snowball walked toward the movement in the flowers. They met up with Spidey the spider, Racoony the Racoon and Froggy the tree frog.
Snowball asked them “Would you like to play a game with us?”
Spidey the spider, Racoony the Racoon and Froggy the tree frog. Said “we would love to play a game,”
It was getting late Racoon & Froggy had to get home. Ally cat and Snowball said goodbye.
Spidey the spider was so sad. He was so far from his home he didn’t know how to get back so he asked Snowball if he could live in the flowers with Alley and Her.
Snowball said, “of course you can.”
Yipeee, I have a new home away from those pesky birds.
The next morning Spidey the spider, Racoony the Racoon and Froggy the tree frog Snowball the bunny and Chandler the Alley Cat spent the whole day playing and becoming the best of friends.
As for Mommy & Daddy bird they kept hunting for food. Causing problems for other spiders, worms and insects.
The End
(Back to) School!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. What great imaginations!
Wow..... they did such a great job! I am sure it was lots of fun and something they will remember for a long time.
Post a Comment