Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, December 15, 2014

Tinfoil Dinners up in the Mountains

One of the things I love about living in Vernal is you are only 20 minutes from the mountains.
We decided to go up to the mountain and have Tinfoil Dinners and cobbler.  YUMMY!!!
We all loaded up our food and some fire wood and headed up the mountain.
Little Miss Kamri is so stinken cute and ready to go to the Mountains in her Grandpa's truck.

Jason, Dad, and Shaun trying to get the fire started.  It was windy.

Success they have not only one but two fires.

Brooklyn, Tina, and Chandler.  I wish Chan's eyes were open.

Loriann, Kamri,Brooklyn, Tina, and Chandler.

Just waiting for the coals to be ready so we can start cooking.

Our yummy Tinfoil dinners.  

Grandpa's Cherry Chocolate Cobbler.  YUMMY!!!

Grandpa Bastian

What a clever Grandpa he made a safe place to cook his cobbler.  

Kayden helping Kamri with a drink of Cherry Sprite.
Uncle Shaun suggested putting some sprite in the Cherry Can.
So all the kids got to try Home made Cherry Sprite. YUMMM!!!

It's time for Dinner.  Our tinfoil dinners were amazing.

Here is the Family enjoying our dinner.

Chandler was so excited to help Uncle Jason make a fire.  

These two are so cute together.  

I'm the king of the world.

Another thing I could sit and watch all day long.  I think this picture turned out pretty awesome as well.

I love my little Peanut.

Brooklyn, got a sliver and was really scared.  Grandpa wanted to help her take it out.
I was so impressed with Grandpa's Patience.  He just talked with her and comforted her and  taught her how to use the knife to get rid of that stinky sliver.  Brooklyn was crying and really struggling.  Grandpa was just amazing!

Here is Grandpa helping Brooklyn get the sliver out.

Aunt Loriann helped as well.  I guess she too as a little girl had a problem with letting Grandpa take out her slivers.  She has lots of words of comfort for Brooklyn because she knew exactly what Brooklyn was going through.
Loriann  turned on her light to help.  Lots of tears were shed over this little sliver.

Kayden wanted to be the one to put the fire out.

Way to go buddy.  We are now ready to go home.  We have cleaned up our camping area and ready to go home and shower.

0 comments: