Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mallipo Beach

Mallipo Beach is 2 hours from our house.  It was conference weekend.  We didn't tell the kids
where we were going and loaded them in the car. We turned on the Saturday Morning of conference and
started our journey to the Beach. ( I kind of wish I would have told the kids where we were going.  We could have brought towels and swim suites. I should have know the kids would want to play in the water.  Even if it was really cold.)
We got to see a new side of Korea.  So pretty. 
Jer and I at the beach.  

The kids couldn't contain themselves.  They were running toward the water.  

A blue and orange Star fish.  So cool.  I've never seen one of those before.

Chandler just couldn't wait to jump in.

Kayden was so wet.  Oh, I wish I would have planned better.  

This is the beauty that surrounded us all day.  I could live on the beach.  So peaceful and beautiful.

We were walking to the little light house.

The beach wall full of these seagulls.  So Many and they were everywhere.

Kayden even caught a couple crabs.

Everything in Korea glitters.  Of course their sand would too.
Makes me smile.  

The little Light House.  I'm not sure what the shaped rocks mean?
Another critter.  

Jelly fish all over this beach.  

Our Kids are so happy.  Best Day EVER!!!!

Trying to build a sand castle with just our hands. 

Love watching my family play together.

That silly tide came and destroyed it.  Boo!

Jeremy carved our name in the sand.  I love it.  He even did some fancy writing.
Thanks, Love.

Bastianclan at Mallipo Beach.
After several hours of playing and three extremely wet kids, we loaded them back in the car
and listened the the afternoon session of Conference on our 2 hour drive home.
What a wonderful, fantastic, amazing DAY!!

0 comments: