Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, December 15, 2014

Fun with The Sorenson's

We are so excited to see The Sorensons.
Our Best Friends from Wenatchee.  We are getting together for Zoe's 13th Birthday.
We are staying in Springville, Utah with Ben's Parents Mani and Denny Sorenson. We are staying for two nights three days.  
Sunday Night we played all kind of fun games outside in the Beautiful Utah Summer .

Here is one of my favorite picture of Mauvia.
She is a super cute Mosquito.  

Zoe, Brooklyn, Chandler and Tate.

Beckett and Greyson wanted to play, "Ring around the Rose".

A game of Mosquito, Salmon, Bear.

Mani and Denny Sorenson.

Mani is my Hero. I really want to be like her when I grow up.  Mani made this Chocolate Cake from Scratch.  It's awesome!!!!! Happy Birthday Zoe!


Zoe wanted Sushi and Mani's Curray.  It was all pretty Fabulous.
Yes, I did indeed have Sushi just for Zoe.

Tate, Chandler, and Greyson.
Best Friends!

Zoe wanted to go to Seven Peaks for her Birthday.  We have never been to this water park. We had  a lot of fun riding the slides, floating on the lazy river, and crashing in the waves in the wave pool.
Poor Kayden wasn't feeling very well.  He didn't go on any slides he just hung out on the Lazy River.  Poor Guy.
I loved this slide the one with blue and Yellow.  It was like a Giant Slip and Slide.  It was so much fun lots and lots of memories. 

Some of the more daring slides.  I did not ride any of these slides.  EEEKKKKK!

Tina and her Bestie Mauvia
After the Water Park we went to see Divergent.  Kayden and I were super excited to see this movie.
What a fun Day!

The kids and Sorenson's went to hike the Y early in the morning.
We meet at Kneaders for French Toast.  This place was super yummy.
We loved the food here.  I was in Heaven.  YUM

0 comments: