Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Brooklyn's 12th Birthday

Beautiful Brooklyn Turns 12 Today!
Brooklyn has waited for this day for a while.  I think she is most excited that she is no longer in Primary.
Brooklyn has turned into this amazing Young Woman.  She has a kind heart, a willing hand to serve, she is a good listener, a great comforter.  My relationship with Brooklyn has just grown so much over the last year.  I love spending time with her and just talking with her.  I've always loved her and always loved our time together but it's so fun the older she gets. I love you Baby Girl.  Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Brooklyn wanted Doughnuts for her Birthday Breakfast.  

She wanted The Original  Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

I got up really early so I could go buy some Fresh Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
The Truck was late, of course.  I had to wait for about 30 minutes. When the truck came I was able to get Brooklyn's Doughnuts and home.  I barely got her fed before she had to go to school.  CRAZY!!!


Brooklyn's Birthday Table.
I love this saying.  "Show Off your Stripes. Brooklyn you are amazing JUST the WAY YOU ARE!!
Stay true to yourself.  You are beautiful inside and out.  

Brooklyn's Birthday door.
This Door was really fun to do.  When you first look at it your not sure if it's pink and black with white background or if it's a pink background with white and black.  So fun!


Brooklyn's favorite candy is Kit Kat so I looked on Pinterest and found this fun Kit Kat Cake.  YUMMY


Brooklyn, is so fun to buy for.  She just loves everything.  

Opening Grandma's Card.

The Young Women came over and gave Brooklyn a gift.
She got all her YW Books, and her Ribbon holder for personal progress.

So excited to get her very own makeup.


Brooklyn, loves crafts.  Here are some new rainbow looms.
She is so creative and just amazing.

Jeremy was gone on a training exercise but he sent Brooklyn a special letter.
It was so sweet!!!  Jeremy loves his Baby Girl!

Love this beautiful, talented, amazing Young Woman! 

Make a wish Baby Girl.  The world is  yours.

0 comments: