Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, December 15, 2014

Dry Fork Hike

The kids and I had a great hike up Dry Fork Canyon.
It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun.

Love all these fun pictures with nature.  We have missed UTAH! 

I love the sound of water.  I could sit and look at this all day.  

Kayden, found this beautiful butterfly.

My cute kids exploring

These little silk worms were pretty fascinating.  We got to watch as they continue to put silk on this nest full of eggs.
We must have watched them for about 20 minutes.  It was really fascinating. 

My handsome boys at Denny's for Breakfast before our hike.

My boys and I.  We are on top of the world.

I love this picture with Chandler and Brooklyn.  

Chandler, wanted to take a picture.

Brooklyn, and I at Denny's before our hike.  I love you baby girl!

0 comments: