Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bear Tree Park, Seoul Korea

While Kayden was camping with his Scout buddies. The four of us decide to take a trip
to Bear Tree Park about 1 1/2  hours from our house in Chungcheognam.  The Park is built to honor the Manchurian Black Bear. It is also an Botanical Garden.
The ground keepers take immaculate care of the gardens and the trees.
Look the tree is giving us a High Five.

This just looks, cool!

Me and the kids in front of the welcome house.

Jer and I on the bridge in front of the welcome house.

Bear tree park in the fall is so beautiful.  I just can't  get over all the colors of fall.

This is the path we were on all day.  I could sit here all day.

Here are some baby Manchurian Black Bears.
We got to see about 12 Baby Bears.  They were all in this little confined space.
It was kind of sad.  
We got to see this Manchurian Black Bear ride this scooter. I love going to the fun shows in Korea.  You can't understand what they are saying but you can still enjoy the animals and the act.   

Look he is walking on two legs.  What a talented Bear.

You can see how big the Bear is compared to the little boy who is walking the bear.

We were all captured by the beauty here at the Park.
I can only imagine this place in the springtime.  Wow!!!!

All the fun Tree's.  Need to give this picture to my Daddy so he can paint another kind of tree.
So fun.

My dream would have been to have Family Pictures right here.  Darn It Kayden why were you on a Scouting trip?

These Bears were so funny.  They would just sit and make noise waiting for you to feed them.
There were about 20 bears in this little area.  

We went through about 10 cups of snacks for these bears.  We just couldn't get enough of feeding them.
They ate Carrots and cream puffs.  

Our cute little family.  I'm not sure what we are standing on but it's sure pretty.

Love, Love the fall colors.

This Bear is just hanging out waiting to be fed.

Pick me, Pick me.  This cage held about 40 bears.

The botanical Gardens were beautiful.

Me and my girl at the Rose Garden.

The boys at the Cool Trees.  I don't now what they are called but they are awesome!!!

0 comments: