Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gingerbread Houses/Candy Fight

For Family Home Evening tonight, we decided to decorate Gingerbread houses.
Kayden  & Chandler decorated one and Brooklyn and I decorated one.  (Jeremy was not home.)
Brooklyn and I got in a little candy fight.  

This is what Brooklyn did to me.  She got icing all over my face.

So the icing War began.  

I was laughing so hard.  Brooklyn was vicious.

This was serious.... I had to load up on icing.

Brooklyn had to attack standing up....

She got me good this time.

Since we had icing all over we might as well have candy right??? We both decorated each other's noses.

My red noise didn't stay so we had to put on a green nose. 
Oh the Mess we made.

What a mess!!!!

We had candy and icing all over the floor.

What a mess.
Kayden & Chandler made this Gingerbread house.
So cute.  I love the little worm.

This is Brooklyn & Tina's Masterpiece. 

This is Brooklyn & Tina's Masterpiece.

Kayden & Chandler made this Gingerbread house.  

Strong work everyone. 

The houses didn't last long before the kids started to eat them.

0 comments: