We had the best Thanksgiving this year. Brooklyn and I had lots of fun decorating all our pies. I love that she loves all my crazy traditions and is always willing to jump in and help out. Love spending time with my baby girl. This year we made a new pie and I think we were in heaven. It's a chocolate Peanut butter pie with reese's pieces in the center. It was a little piece of heavenly. We hosted five families, 32 people this year and had enough food to feed an army. We started the day off with some fun games and a yummy breakfast Jeremy made. Our guest showed up at 11:00am for some appetizers and games. Kayden and Zach fried the turkeys. Yummm We sat down and ate Thanksgiving Dinner at 4pm. We had pie around 9pm. It was such a fun day and we are so very Thankful for the friends we call family. Grateful to the Army for allowing us to be in Europe and enjoy all the blessings of living overseas.
 |
| Brooklyn and I decorating and making pies. |
 |
| The New Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. |
 |
| My favorite Triple Berry Pie |
 |
| Pecan Pie. Aunt Rocky would be so proud. |
 |
Of course we had to make two pumpkin pies. I spilled a little of the pumpkin mixture when putting it in the oven. so we have a dirty pie. Ha! |
 |
I am grateful for this beautiful family of mine and for the cute little village we live in. |
 |
Sarah & Dennis Kinsmon Jacob, Ben, Emily, and Denny |
 |
Matt & Sheri Henderson Briggs,Conner, and Levi |
 |
| Haylee, Ashlee, JaMichael, and Jasmine Phillips |
 |
Lonna & Shaun Pardue Garrett, Parker, Brenden, Megan, and Zach |
 |
| Ronnie and Roderic Pack |
 |
| Love this sweet Kayden of mine. |
 |
| Boys will be Boys! |
 |
| I love our yard plenty of room for cars and for kids to play. |
 |
| Our appetizers |
 |
| all boys need is a couple bins of Legos. |
 |
| Chandler, Levi, Parker, Brenden, Denny, Jamichael, and Jacob |
 |
| Zach and Kayden babysitting the Turkey. |
 |
I just love fried turkeys. I'm so glad our stove was too small and Jeremy had to buy a fryer a couple years ago. best turkey ever! |
 |
We were able to set the living room up to hold all the adults and the little kids. The teens had their own room and table. Pretty sweet setup. |
 |
| Jermey and Matt carving up the birds. |
 |
| Dinner is servered and looks scrumptious. |
 |
WE couldn't fit it all on two tables. Ha! the veggies and olives had to join the birds. |
 |
A pretty funny story. Sarah loves the canned cranberry sauce She had forgotten her at her house and I told her not to worry I bought some for her. However, I did not have it in the fridge. I had know idea you stored the can in the fridge. She was super happy to have her cranberry goodness. |
 |
| Lonna was the queen of gravy. She cooked a turkey in the oven just to get the juices for the gravy. |
 |
| Adult Table |
 |
| Teen Table |
 |
My cute name place setting this year. I just love how cute they turned out. They are a tootsie pop sucker with brown paper surrounding the pop and a cricut turkey with googley eyes of course. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment