Our family is getting an early Christmas present. A week of Christmas Markets with Les and Rachel Ambrus and kids Crystalina, Breeanna, and David
We finally got to drive the 6 hours North East to see the famous Dresden Christmas Market (along with Freiberg, Leipzig, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Esslingen Markets) From December 17-20th I’m so excited I just can’t stand it. I love this time of year and I’m savoring every last minute of this Christmas season as it’s our last Christmas one in Germany.
😭 It makes me sad just thinking about it. So
I feel very blessed that we get to travel around Germany and visit all these amazing, magical Christmas markets.
 |
| Our first stop with Freiberg Christmas Market with 130 stalls it was a perfect start to our week of markets. |
 |
| The downtown Market Squrae |
 |
| these tools are 100% chocolate. Don't they look like rusted tools? |
 |
So my all time favorite treat at the Markets is a cutie orange
dipped in dark chocolate. It is pure heaven! |
 |
| Do you see the chocolate on my face? It's delicious I tell you. |
 |
| With my Love |
 |
| The kids in front of the Christmas Pyramid. |
 |
| Bastian’s and Ambrus’s |
 |
The original Schwibbogen was created in this region.
This life-size was center stage. Isn't it beautiful? |
 |
| Group hug to stay warm. |
 |
| Kayden had the first Kinderpunch. |
 |
| Chandler, Kayden and Jermey ready to head into work. |
 |
| Crystalina, Brooklyn and Breanna. The local minors. |
 |
| Beautiful handmade crafts. |
 |
| This was the treat of the market. it's like little doughnuts stuffed with different things. We had apple cinnamon, chocolate, and sugar. They were all pretty tasty. |
 |
| Beautiful snow, not so much fun to drive on. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment