Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Pardue Christmas Party

December 10th we had a mini Christmas with the Pardue's.  They are moving in four days so they will not be here to celebrate with us so we had to have an early Christmas.  We exchanged names and couldn't want to open our gifts to each other.  We have just loved this family so much and we cherish all our memories with them.  We love you Pardue's.  We will not say good bye.  We will say God Bless you until we meet again.  We love you Pardue's
Shaun, Zach, Parker, Brenden, Megan, Garrette, and Lonna
Pardue

I just had to add one more of this amazing family. 

Clearly my family cannot take a serious photo.  Ha!
I love this family of mine.  

Here we are with a few added members. 

Our first game was the plate game.

We had to suck up M&M and put it on the Christmas Character. 

Megan was stinken adorable

We started out with everyone surrounding the bowl.
But Lonna suggested maybe we spread out the M&M's 

Yep, I think that is way better. 

WE then took the M&M's and got a partner and proceed  to throw them in each other's mouths.
Lonna and I couldn't stop laughing.  It was hilarious. 

I think I made may 1 in 10.  I'm not very good at this game.  ha!

Shaun kept putting M&M"s down Lonna's shirt. oh how funny.  Brooklyn and Brenden were doing pretty good.

The next game Lonna found you stack a bunch of candy canes in a pile and with one
candy cane you try to get as many as you can in the bowl.  Brenden is showing us how its done.

Look how many he has in the bowl.

Chandler did a good job too.

Kayden had a couple candy at once, Impressive. 

Look at parker.  Go little buddy go...

Parker has the magic.

I however needed help.  This game was hard.

I couldn't even get the dang candy cane off. 
I was terrible at this game.  Terrible
Brooklyn wasn't' very good at this game either.
Sorry baby girl...



Lonna killed this game.  She won with like 12 candy canes.
Insane.  She rocked it.

Shaun was hilarious he held his candy cane back wards
you normally use the hook part and he used the other end.
He did very well with his tactics.  

He's got the skill.

So let's just say all the Pardue's had the skill.
Zach killed us too.

Jermey was hilarious.  He represented the family well.



Chandler created the next game.   You rolled the dice and depending on what you rolled
you got to draw a different part of the tree.  Ornaments, star, lights, etc until  you pictures was complete. 


There were some beautiful pictures

Look at this rudolf.

look at this skinny Santa and beautiful mantel. 

What a super fun game Chandler. 
Megan got to start opening gifts. 
Her Secret Santa was Garett 

She was more excited about the chocolate than the
"Real" present.  Too cute.

Sweet headphones for the plane.

Megan was Brooklyn's secret Santa.

Brooklyn got a cool gel nail set.  Awesome!

Lonna also gave her all of her nail polish that is an entire bucket people.
filled with fun nail stickers and insta dry.

Brooklyn's secret Santa was Garrett.
Look how cute he is with that bow on his head. 

I love how much he was looking at his new toy.
he also got a super cute dog outfit that said
"Best Friends"

Since Garrett had Megan, Parker got to go
Parkers Secret Santa was his dad Shaun

Pokemon sweet!

Lonna Secret Santa was Parker

She got some new nail polish she could take on the plane.
She loved the color and couldn't wait to do her nails.

Jeremy's Secret Santa was Lonna.
It was so cute how Megan wanted to help Jermey.

Jeremy got the biggest present of the night so he needed
help from Roderic and Megan.

Roderic thought this was so fun.

OHHHH  what's inside?   It was a 6 pack of 1.5 liter of Diet Pepsi. 
Perfect!!!!

Kayden's secret Santa was his Dad Jeremy

Kayden got the coolest Christmas and eye socks.

Chandler's Secret Santa was Kayden

He got some batteries with no gift
and some pokemon cards.

Zach's Secret Santa was Chandler

Zach got poop emoji socks and some new headphones, 

Brenden's Secret Santa was Zach

Brenden loved what Zach got him more cards. 


Tina's Secret Santa was Brenden
Roderic was so excited he got to open more gifts. 
I got the cutiest light up snowman you can kind of see it by the window
some comfy socks look at my feet and this beautiful scarf.


Shaun's Secret Santa was Tina

I totally taped this box so Shaun couldn't get into it. 
But man that man is strong he not only got into the box but he didn't hurt it.
What? What?
Yeah he got into the box just to find more wrapped presents. 
Ha I am very sneaky. 


Megan loved helping her Dad. 

Shaun got some of his favorite candies and a cute shirt that says
"If you need anything-don't hesitate to ask somebody else."

0 comments: