Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Kayden's High School Graduation

After 12 years of sweat, many tears, lots of Grey hairs and numerous prayers, Kayden Jay Bastian Graduated High School Thursday June 7,2018.  Whoop!!!!  
Kayden has had his own hurdles in this 12 year Journey. School has not come easy for him. He has had to work really hard and lots of frustration on all parties. I am so grateful to all his teachers who were patient with him. Who catered to his learning style and who went the extra mile to help Kayden. It really was a team effort. It just goes to show hard work really does pay off. I think Kayden has learned a lot in this process and has been able to overcome all the challenges placed in front of him. I’m excited to see what his future will bring and excited for the rest of his dreams to come true. Well Done, Kayden! Love you Son.

Senior class Picture day.  This was a random picture taken of our
SENIOR.

This is Kayden's page from the year book.  All about Kayden short and sweet.
Kayden's Quote, "Be happy for Life is Short."  This is defently kayden's motto.  He is
always happy and laughing.  We love our SENIOR.

You have to get a little creative when decorating your house for your GRAD while moving.
It can be a bit challenging.  I didn't even have a printer to print stuff off.  But Jeremy and I nailed it.
Jeremy created a candy bar 2018 and a ribbon 2018 While I decorated the tables and ceilings and made a ribbon
curtain on the door frame. 

Kayden's Grad Gift Class of 2018 ROCKS!

Luckily the store had some fun Grad Decorations to help us in
our little predicament of moving to New York.  

Ribbon Curtain in Radiers colors.
Go Raiders!!!

It looks pretty good!!!  Congrats Kayden, We Love You!


My Kids, My Life.
Love this picture of my three beautiful Children,
I am one blessed Mom.

Kayden's Support Group.  We love the Ambrus's and are so grateful for their love
and support.  They hung out in the hot sun for two hours so we could have the best seats.
We couldn't have front row because it was for the disabled. So we go tthe next best row.
Rachel and I were one of the first people at Graduation.  We played a couple card games to pass the time.

Love my Baby Girl!

Kayden, We will always be your biggest Cheerleaders!!!
Go accomplish all your dreams, Son.

Can you see Kayden's Name?

With the help of my Friend Sarah we made four leis for Kayden.
2-Money lei's that Jeremy and I gave him. Each lei had $10.00 in coins and $10.00 in ones for the flowers.
2-candy leis so Brooklyn and Chandler could give him one.  

Go Raiders.  Loved this flower arrangement for Graduation
Kayden is third from the end in this procession.

Kayden is easy to spot he is behind the short girl and in front of the guy with the blue ribbon.

Kaiserslautern Class of 2018
The Valedictorian 

Kayden is the cute face looking at the camera. 

Kayden about to go on stage to receive his High School diploma.

As Kayden walked along the stage they said his name, his parents name, and what
his plans were after High School.   Kayden's plans are to serve an LDS Mormon Mission.
Dr. Smith (principle) giving Kayden his High School Diploma.
Official Photo
They did it.  Tassel changed sides and hat flew in the air.
Congrats Class of 2018

Super big hug.  Love this boy of mine.
Well, done Kayden. Well done.  I love you.

Chandler and Brooklyn giving Kayden his Candy Leis

Mom Giving Kayden his Money Lei

Big hugs from a proud Daddy.  

Kayden's support team.  Les and Jeremy Breanna, Chandler, David, Brooklyn, and
Crystalina

We love you Kayden!!!!

He did it!  Super proud of our Graduate!!!!

It's offical, He is a High School Graduate!

Love this family of mine.

I don't think this smile could get any bigger. 

After Graduation we headed to Vapiano's for dinner with the Ambrus's

0 comments: