| We loved walking on the Riverwalk. We also enjoyed all the restaurants we got to try. |
| We loved all our special time with Grandma & Grandpa Smith and Aunt Britany. |
| I love this MAN. He is so funny when it comes to smiling for the Camera. Awww, It just makes me love him so much more. He melts my heart. |
| Here we are on the Boat Ride learning all about the River Walk. |
| OH BOY, here we go again with the faces. |
| So my Dad decided that he would really give me a GREAT Photo. OH I love it! I love this pictures and I love my Dad! Oh and I love my Jer Too! |
| Beautiful San Antonio |
| This was a random concert on the river walk. I'm not sure who it is. We just heard little as we were in our Boat Ride. |
| Love the Waterfall. |
| This is the new Briscoe Western Museum. |
| The Duck was so cute, but the ducklings were adorable. |
| This is a mural on the River Walk. Confluence of Civilizations in the Americas. |
![]() |
| San Antonio Di Padua. The patron saint of the city. |
| The kids have loved their time with Aunt Britany. |
![]() |
| Loved this street lamp. |
| Kayden, Aunt Britany, Brooklyn and Chandler |
| I loved spending some extra special time with my Sister Britany. |
| Look we found Cinderella. |
![]() |
| Love my Sister. |
| Such a special time with my Sister. |
![]() |
| Me and my Mom |







0 comments:
Post a Comment