| We got to hang out with Tonna's kids. That was a lot of fun. I sure love these kids. William (18) Conner (15) Jessenia (9) |
| We played cards most of the day, Where is Chandler you ask? He is at the Kid's Club! I'm telling you that Boy loved his Kid's Club. We played Straws (spoons) and scum most of the day. |
| Here is my Mom and my kids. We sure made a lot of wonderful memories on the Navigator of the Seas. |
| OH my goodness Chandler is in a couple pictures. |
| I had to snag as many pictures as I could before we ate dinner. |
| Here the kids are in the dinning room on the beautiful staircase. |
![]() |
| Jeremy and I snuck away to watch the Sun Set one last time. BEAUTIFUL. I wish I could freeze time. |
| I love this picture of Jessenia and Brooklyn. |
| Best Friends Aunt Tonna bought them matching Dolphin necklaces and bracelets. So here they are wearing them. They look so beautiful |
| Love my Sister, Tonna. Thanks for spoiling our girls. |

0 comments:
Post a Comment