Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, July 24, 2015

Cruise day 2 we are At sea all day

Today was our first full day at Sea.  The day was filled with a couple raffles we  tried to win
a Spa treatment.  Tonna won $100.00 for the Spa.  Awesome.  We went to a Caribbean port shopping expo.
They gave us some advice of some really cool stores to shop at and places to avoid. My Mom went to a Pasta Workshop.
There was several games around the ship some trivia, some cards.  We just had a nice relaxing day playing and swimming.
It really was perfect.  That night was our very first Formal night.
Here we are all dressed up and ready for Dinner. 

This is what  you see when you first walk into the Sapphire Dinning room
Our tables are just to the left of the main entrance.
Me and my sweet Baby Girl.
Love my Brooklyn.
Tom came over and shared a riddle for the boys.
He gave them each one dollar and 24 hours to figure the riddle out.




The boys trying to figure out the riddle. 

They thought they had the answer. No, not yet.  Keep working boys 
Kayden, shared a riddle with Tom.
Tom couldn't figure it out.  Kayden told Tom that tomorrow he would tell him the answer.
Conner, Kayden and William.
I love these boys.

While we were at dinner they came in to turn our room down.
We loved the cute little Towel animals.  Tonight they gave us a Dog.
He was watching TV and wearing my Sunglasses.  Cute!
We absolutely loved our interior room.
I  forgot to get a picture of Brooklyn's room. She and Jessenia stayed with Grandma &Grandpa Smith.
They had a Balcony Room.  
I loved watching the sunset.  Jeremy and I snuck out a couple night to watch the sun go down.
This was one of the highlights of the cruise for me.  I Love my man, and I loved our special time on the cruise.

The Show tonight was Ballroom Fever.  It was the Royal Caribbean Dancers, Singers and Orchestra. It was fun to see all the ballroom dancing.  Jer and I could even name a couple of their dances.  Thanks to Dancing with the Stars.
The 10:30 show was Late Night Comedy with Billy Garan.
We put Brooklyn and Chandler to bed and Kayden joined Jeremy and I as we headed to the Late Night Comedy.

0 comments: