We hope you enjoy your "Homemade goodness!"
Love to All and Happy New Year!

1. First you have chocolate dipped Mini Pretzels.

2nd. English Toffee

3rd. Homemade Carmel.

4th Homemade Turtles with mini pretzels,
homemade carmel,Chocolate and topped off with a pecan.

5th. Homemade Carmels dipped in Chocolate.

6th. Oreo Truffles, with White Chocolate.
7th. Homemade Butterfingers dipped in Chocolate.
8th Candied Almonds
9th Candied Pecans (Jer's Favorite.)
8 comments:
Just send some of those chocolate dipped caramels, and Oreo Cookie truffles my way. MmmK Thanks!
I MISS YOU!!!
Ummm, this is probably the ONLY good thing about you moving away. If you'd made these here, I would have shown up at your door step to sample it all. You know, quality control. :)
Wow, that is impressive, Tina. Looks like lots of work, but looks tasty. I think you should send some this way ;-)
WOW! They look amazzzing. I want some.
When are my goodies arriving??? I want to make sure I'm here when the mailman comes!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
yummy! did you sent any goodies to me? :)
Those look so good!
Hey, are those MY candied pecans???
Glad you liked them enough to make them!!!
Post a Comment