Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, February 1, 2010

Wenatchee

I didn't think anyone would miss me updating my blog. But boy was I wrong.
So here you go an update about Wenatchee.Wenatchee is the Apple Capital of the World. I can't
wait to see this place in Spring. Everywhere you look
This is what you find.

Apple, Apple, and more Apple trees.
Wenachee has a lot of Cherries too.
Has anyone had a yellow cherry?
This is one of my favorite pictures. Once again
we have been blessed to live in such a beautiful area.
I'm taking this Picture in East Wenatchee
looking over into Wenatchee
This is the Columbia River. It separates Wenatchee and East Wenatchee
Here are a couple pictures
of my life here in Wenatchee

East Wenatchee Library.
WE love the Library. Here in Wenatchee you can even have your books sent right to your home.

My favorite store in Wenatchee. WE frequent this place often.We are missing our Commissary and Super Walmart. But alas we have Costco.

My biggest stress reliever is Golds Gym.
I love this place. It's so relaxing.


Here is Jeremy's Work in all it's "GLORY"

Last but not least. We are no longer a one car family.
Really I do not know how we ever did it with just one car.
Jer having his own car is the best. I'm no longer a taxi
and guess what I'm no longer trapped. AWESOME!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Brandi said...

Yay! You updated!

Wenatchee is beautiful.

I still think you need to prove that there are no fat people there. :)

Anonymous said...

YEAY!!!! A new post! Life isn't right without a post from my Tina! I love the pictures, and you are right; you are blessed to live in such a beautiful place!!

Stephanie said...

I love all the pictures they are awesome! I especially love the overlook of the town. You need to take a picture from that same spot in the spring and summer when the trees are blooming and then bearing fruit! That will be SO beautiful! I also loved seeing your mountains, it totally made me jealous!

Colemans said...

Wow! Gotta say I am a little jealous! So would rather move there than OK! Yuckie! It's beautiful where you are!

Sylwia said...

looks nice. and i love apples and yellow cherries. my favorite. a bit less sweet than the dark red ones. anything less sweet is better for me!

Anonymous said...

Ya a update!!!!!!! Ok so what kind of car do you have? Looks like maybe a Tarus? I go to Gold's Gym too!!! So the trees look really cool. That is a bigger office for Jeremy than I thought.

Brandon said...

I love yellow cherries! Glad that you are happy!! That's really all we care about right?? :) That and the second car... woohoo!

Nicole said...

Hi Tina!

Those yellow cherries are called Rainier cherries and they are SO GOOD. When we lived in Washington we stopped all the time at roadside apple and cherry stands. I'm jealous that you'll get to do that soon! Also jealous of Costco. Sigh. Oh, to live somewhere normal-ish...

Chrystapooh said...

Glad to see that you're happy in Wenatchee after being so worried that you'd hate it! Can't wait for pictures of the orchards in bloom...

We miss you! (Especially my Keaton!)