Here is Kayden giving the Cub Scout promise.
He is so cute in his little Cub Scout outfit. Check out what a handsome boy he is.
Kayden has worked so hard and has received his Wolf. Kayden also received one gold arrow and three silver arrows, he did 40 extra acitvities. It's really fun that I am able to be his Den Leader. I am sad that he will be leaving in two months. I have enjoying all my special time with him. Kayden loves scouts so much. Go Kayden Go
(Back to) School!
6 years ago

5 comments:
Good Job Kayden! I wish every little boy was as excited about scouts as you are! You are a great scout and a fun guy to have in your scout den! Way to be an example to other the other boys! Great Job! I am very proud of you! We miss you!
Way to go Kayden!
Yeah Kayden! Go Kayden, GO!
Awesome job Kayden!! I know how much Chandler and Cameron have enjoyed being Wolf Scouts, and it was almost as fun for their Mom and Dad too HEHE!!
Way to go Kayden. That is so exciting. kvdfterwhbnxmuiponnbhvhg(from myah)
Post a Comment