Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going Home

I am so excited I wish I knew how to put a countdown on my blog. We are going home for 8 wonderful days. Jeremy's sister Shana is getting married October 3rd. WE are so excited for her and her soon to be husband James.
We have so much planned we can't wait. We have lots of old friends to hang out with, some we haven't seen for 2-3 years.
We are going to have a double birthday party for Brooklyn & Kayden at the indoor water slide and pool, we are going to go rock climbing and enjoy some cake and ice cream.
Jeremy is also so excited because he is going Elk hunting. Yep he is taking a real vacation. I forgot how much my husband loves to get up super early in the morning and hang out with his father and his brother. I just hope we can ship all the meat home if he gets an Elk. Oh boy wish us luck. That we get and Elk and that we can get all the meat home.
Stephanie called me and asked if I had checked her blog, I said nope I've been scrapbooking all day. I got 5 layouts finished. yeah for me. I just would like to know if anyone (Lucy, TinTin) how do you scan a 12x12 page? Help!!! Do you scan two different sides then put them together somehow? I'm not sure but I would like to share some of my layouts...
Anyways I check out Stephanie's blog and I have to agree with her I love FALL! The weather has been so nice. I have been able to walk at night and it's cool. I have also walked the kids to school twice this week. yeah for me. It's so nice I love it.
I need to get some new pics up. I know these posts are not as fun with out pictures. Sorry!! I will work harder on that. Have a wonderful fall day

4 comments:

Staci said...

I am so excited for you to be able to go home and enjoy family time~! Heaven knows we all need it! There is nothing like going home and being with siblings and really enjoying life.. until about a week or two later and you can't wait to get home again..

Anonymous said...

I forgot that in the rest of the United States.... besides maybe Hawaii that people are already enjoying the fall! It's 100 degrees here today,which kills me!! You know how this is my most favorite time of year! ARGH!!

How exciting for you guys to go home... wish I were closer I would come visit!

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited that you guys will get to go home! Hopefully it won't be too cold there, and they will still be in the Fall weather, so you can enjoy it even more! Glad you like the wonderful weather that we are having! Countdowns can't be to hard, I've seen them all over, but when you do figure it out let me know how to do it :). Cindy has one on her blog, check with her.
Love your new background!

Jamie said...

We had so much fun at your birthday party Kayden and Brooklyn!! Too bad Riley didn't enjoy the pool more :( But Alex had a great time. Thanks Brooklyn for showing him at the beginning how fun the dinosaur slide was. He had much more fun after that. And he got more daring to go on the little playground. Can't wait to steal some pics from your post hehe