Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 31st B-day Tina

Okay so yesterday was my 31st Birthday. They day started out with my sweet Kayden coming in my room and telling me he was making me breakfast in bed. Aweee how sweet is that? So at 7:05am I had Waffles and Miss Brooklyn got me some orange juice. Do I not have the sweetest coolest kids ever? I got to relax in bed while my sweet husband did everything. Aweee another fun Birthday treat. Then we took the kids to school. Chandler had school at 9am. His Friend Andrew and his mother came to pick the boys up. I was watching a dear friend little girl that day because she had to be at the hospital all day. So Amilia and I got to hang out for the morning. I got caught up on some scout stuff. Yes still have to do business even on your birthday.
Then a dear friend Tin Tin had her farewell luncheon at a Chinese restaurant. So I picked Stephanie up and we went to lunch. We had so much fun hanging with Tin Tin. We are going to miss her so much. But happy she will be with her hubby in Germany.

Stephanie and I just hung out waiting until we had to pick the boys up. I was so glad Stephanie was with me because Amilia was sleeping and I didn't have to wake her up to go and get the boys from pre-school. Scroll down and see the "FIRE" and my gifts. My family too me to eat at Logan's Road house. YUMM YUMM they do not sing to you at Logan's they say Yee Haw. So I got to stand up in front of everyone while they gave me a big Logan's Yee Haw. I had the best Birthday ever. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so loved. Happy Day to me!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful family! Happy Birthday...again!

The Child Family said...

Happy Birthday Tina! I am glad you had such a nice day!

The Galan Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tina! Sorry I was clueless on Tuesday :) Wish we could have stayed longer at your party. Let me know how that crepe maker works out. We made crepes this morning old school style, but I bet that thing is awesome. Glad you had such a great day.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun. The restaurant makes me want steak.

Anonymous said...

I know that I "sang to you by email" on your Happy Day.... but I want to let you know on you blog as well ;) !!!

HAPPY HAPPY B-day Tina
(you're still older than me HAHA)