Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tina's 40th Birthday

Well,I can officially say turning the big 40 was pretty fantastic. I got to spend my birthday with my Parents. My Husband and kids spoiled me rotten with their love and precious gifts. They decorated my door and table. My sweet Brooklyn made a German Chocolate Cake from scratch, gave me a pedicure and just spoiled me all day long. I got to have lunch with one of my besties and last night 6 of my dearest friends showered me with more gifts, love, and lots of laughs. I am one very blessed Women to have such amazing people in my life. Not to mention all the beautiful text and FB messages, and presents I received. Thank You everyone for making this Birthday so special. I might survive the 40's after ALL!
What so fun about traditions is when your kids take over and make your birthday fabulous.
Brooklyn chose the theme and made my sign. 

Kayden decorated my door with all kinds of
Hawaii themed stickers and Pineapples. 

A little slice of Paradise Birthday Table
Spinach and Bacon Quiche.  YUMMO

I got to go to vapiano's and have my Veggie Pasta Dish.
Brooklyn called a friend and got this German Chocolate Recipe and made
this three layer cake from scratch frosting and all.  It was delicious.
Feeling so very spoiled. 

Awe, love this face! Opening presents.

Holy smokes, that's a lot of candles!
My friend Sheri made this beautiful chalk art to Celebrate ME. 
The Birthday Girl.

I love this Sarah girl!  She brightens my life. 

Rachel captured some hilarious pictures. Oh my.
Who says you can't have fun when your 40?!?

Showered with so many thoughtful gifts.
Each of my friends wrote beautiful cards  that I will cherish forever!


This mug was just adorable.  It was all about being a friend
and there is a random sheep at the bottom of the mug.  Hilarious.





Mitchie gave me some super cute soaps. They smell amazing and are almost too cute to use.

Lonna and Karen

Mitchie, Rachel, and Tina.  That is Sheri on the end Lonna's Mother in law.
I really did have the best birthday ever!  I was felt so loved and so spoiled.

0 comments: