Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Berchtesgaden Salt Mine

Our next adventure was the Salt Mine. I'm not sure which part was our favorite? we loved the train ride that took us 600 meters into the mine, and the two slides we got to go down. That was hilarious I tried to put my Mom in front but she insisted on riding in the middle between Jer and I. Ha! We screamed all the way down. What a blast. The kids were the first down. Of course. And finally the amazing boat ride across the lake with a powerful light show. It was spectacular the lights reflected off the water and the music was beautiful. We were all blown away with how cool the Saltzbergwerk Berchtesgaden was. We got to buy some fun salt mixes to try and the best salted dark chocolate, almond candy bar. Yummmm

The kids are so excited to go inside a real Salt Mine.

This way to the Salt Mine.  Yeah we are excited to explore the mine.


I love these cute minors on a slide. We get to do that in just 100 meters.

Kayden playing with some of the equipment they have for you to play on.


Chandler giving Brooklyn a Ride. 

Look at this beautiful river next to the Salt Mines.


We are all dressed in our mining outfits. 
Love these handsome boys of mine.

Dressed the Part!

We make this look Good! 

Love my Family!

I cherish the time with my Mom!  I love making new memories with her.
Our little Salt Friend. 

This place is awesome! Plan a trip and check them out. You will not be disappointed. I promise.


This is the best Salt Dark Chocolate Almond bar. Yummmm
I just couldn't pass up this cute picture! We couldn't take pictures on the tour so I cherish this one!

0 comments: