Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

First day of School 2016-2017

I'm having a hard time believing Chandler is in Middle School.
So Crazy!  No more elementary school for us.  Chandler is so excited to be going to school with Brooklyn.
It was fun the first day of school both Jeremy and I were able to attend school with the kids.  We were able to eat lunch with them as well.  We got to attend all their classes with them and meet their teachers.  Feeling blessed with the teachers the kids got.  It's going to be a fabulous year. 
Chandler may be in middle school.  However, he is still our Super Fun Guy!
I will miss spending the day with him.
Beautiful, smart, amazing Brooklyn is in 8th Grade.
She is ruling Middle School.  She is taking German II and Avid.  She is excited to have some of her friends in her class.
She is super excited to be in Avid.  I think she too is going to have an awesome year. 
Our Sassy, Sassy Girl!
Kayden is a Junior in High School.
He is going to be super busy this year as he has started the 2 year Nursing Program.
He is also talking Anatomy and Physiology, and a Movie appreciation class.   
But have no fear, he will still have FUN!
Here are the Back 2 School treats for the Teachers.
We love our Teachers. <3 a="" be="" going="" great="" nbsp="" s="" t="" td="" to="" year="">

0 comments: