| We got to spend the entire week in beautiful Las Vegas. Grandma and Grandpa Smith kept Brooklyn and Chandler. Kayden, was suppose to go on a Boy Scout Camp but ended up having surgery. Go here for that story. So he stayed with Uncle Casey and Aunt Elisabeth. |
| Aunt Becky and Aleah came to pick us up from the airport. Aleah made this cute sign for us. AWEEEE |
| We stayed at the brand New Aliante Station. The conference was so much fun. We made a lot of new friends and really enjoyed being a part of this years AFAP. |
| Here is cute Blake. This is the nephew I blog about all the time. |
| Blake was showing us his moves. |
| Here is Beautiful, Smart, funny Aleah. I heart her. |
| She has some serious dance moves as well. |
| We have never been to a real Las Vegas show we were not sure which one to go see. We decided on Le Reve The Dream at the Wynn hotel. It was AMAZING! |
| Here we are Becky, Chad, Tina, and Jermey. |
| I love this picture of Jer and I. We had so much fun with The Smith's |
| This is one of my favorite pictures of Becky and Chad. AWEEEE |
| Here we are at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant. It was super yummy. I don't think there was anything we ate that we didn't love. So yummy!!!! |
| Tina and Becky. Beautiful ladies. |
| What a cute couple. |
| This pictures kind of sums up the whole trip. |
| This was the end of La Reve. Beautiful, amazing wonderful |
| If you are in Las Vegas go to this show you will not be disappointed. It was worth every penny. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment