Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Camping with Grandma & Grandpa Bastian &The Hemsley's

Here is our Campsite.  Grandma & Grandpa Smith were nice enough to let us use their camping trailer.  I don't know how we will ever camp without a trailer.  It really is very nice.  Makes cooking and sleeping so much easier.  Loved it.
Grandpa Bastian is here.  Yeah the kids were big helpers.

Grandpa Bastian loved all the extra help.

Chandler's face pretty much sums up our camping trip.  Big huge smile and a big stick.  AWESOME!!!

Kayden, found his stick.  SWEET!

This was a little scary to me.  I was really nervous.  Grandpa Bastian had everything under control.
The kids all snuggled in their beds.  WE love Grandma & Grandpa's Trailer.

Here we are cooking breakfast.  See how nice this is?  Maybe Jer will buy me one and soon.

We spent a lot of time playing games and just hanging out.  We love our vacation.

Uncle Jason is pretty awesome.  He taught the kids how to shoot the BB Guns.

Uncle Jason was helping Brooklyn shoot her new Red Rider BB Gun.  Uncle Jason sold the BB Gun to Brooklyn for $25.00.

Daddy was helping Chan.  Brooklyn is a pro.  Kayden was trying to find some Grasshoppers to shoot.

The kids are having a great time shooting.  Who knew it would be so fun to shoot soda cans.
This was the next super fun adventure.  The 4 Wheelers. 

Uncle Jason and Kayden.  Off they go for a fun ride.

Grandpa and Chandler are right behind them. 

Uncle Jason is so Cool.  We heart him.

This was by far my favorite part of the camping trip.  Jason, Loriann Jeremy and I went on a 2 hour 4 wheeler ride.  They took us to another cabin. I can't remember who's it was but it was super cool.  I wish I would have taken my camera.  We had a lot of fun! and made lots of memories. 
We literally Ate their dust!!!  I love this picture.
We all loaded in Uncle Jason and Aunt Loriann's truck for our next adventure. 

Fishing.  Uncle Jason loaded up all his fishing tools. 

Uncle Jason caught the first fish.

Here is Brooklyn trying to catch her fish.  Grandpa Bastian is giving her some helpful hints.

Makena, loved the water.  She wanted to do her own fishing.  She was oh so helpful.

Brooklyn caught something....

It's a stick.  Darn it!

Jason was trying to keep Makena busy.  Look at them tug o war with that huge stick.

It's Chandler's turn.

Loriann caught a fish her first cast.  Right on.

Jeremy caught a fish too.  He used the Fly pole. He caught two.  I only got a picture of this one. Bummer.

Uncle Jason caught another one.


Grandma Bastian came up the following day.  We ventured out to Flaming Gorge.
We love our Grandma & Grandpa Bastian.

Look how beautiful it is.

Utah is amazing.

Bastianclan at Flaming Gorge.

We walked down to the lake

Our next adventure was The Red Cloud loop.  Beautiful right?
Hold on it's a long way down.

0 comments: