Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rodeo Time!

Dinosaur Round Up Rodeo and Days of 47 Rodeo. I had so much fun going to the Dinasour Round up Rodeo with my parents. G&G Bastian watched my kids while I played all night with my parents. It was my parents anniversary 37 years. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad. We ate at a really yummy mexican resturant and enjoyed our reserved seats at the rodeo.
Evan & Norma Smith and me.



We had so much fun at the Days of 47 Rodeo. We went with Rocky, Jessica Phillips, and G&G Smith and the Zortman family. What a fun night together.



William, Kayden, and Conner. Best of cousing hanging out together.


Jessica, Rocky, Brooklyn and Grandpa Smith

We love the Rodeo.

G&G Smith William

William, Kayden, Conner, and Jessenia

Tonna and Chris kissing


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! So much fun. I loved all of the pictures thanks.

Anonymous said...

Rodeos are so much fun!! I am jealous you got some grown up time!!