I was so happy when I found out I could attend Becky's Baby Shower for her little boy Blake. I missed Her Bridal shower, Wedding,and Aleah's shower. So I was so excited to be able to attend one of my sister's baby shower. It was so much fun to hang out with her and all her friends. I'm sorry I do not remember any of their names. Maybe she can help me in the comments and fill us in on their names. It was so nice to be able to support Becky and her new little boy.
Becky and Chad bought this awesome pool. The kids had so much fun swimming in this pool. It was super cold at first but when the kids got use to it they were swimming and splashing like fish.
Chandler, Aleah, Kayden and Brooklyn ready to have a fun day of swimming.
Aunt Becky also made homemade ice cream that everyone got a chance to roll around and help the ice melt and make the yummy Ice Cream. That Aunt Becky is so talented.
YUMMY ice cream.
WE had some dear friends drive 4 hours to see us. Thanks Hansen's.
Chad and Becky hosted a fun night of BBQ and swimming. It turns out I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted. Super sad. The one I took of Chris and Melanie didn't turn out.
Here are the Hansen's with Kayden and Brooklyn.
Aunt Becky took Chandler and Aleah for a ride and look how much fun they had.

4 comments:
New rule: No posting 850 blog posts at once!!!
Your vacation looks like it was really fun, and that you had a great time with your family. :)
looks like a ton of fun!
Wow! What an update! Summer is hard to keep on top of everything, so I hear you on the 850 updates. :)
How do I not have you on my blog roll? hm. I swear I did... NOW I do.
Looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip, but I bet your happy to be home and sleeping in your own beds back to your own routine! I know I am always happy to be back home after an extended vacay. I missed you and your posts!
Post a Comment