Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Camping with The Smith's

Aunt Becky and Uncle Chad found the coolest place for us to go camping. WE stayed in a Yurt. It's like a cabin and a tent put together. It's like a cabin on the inside and the outside is a tent. It was the coolest thing ever. It even has plexy glass ontop so you can watch the stars. It was so awesome. The kids had a blast.We roasted Hot Dogs and made yummy smores WE really had a wonderful time hanging out with the Smiths.

Uncle Chad Aleah and Aunt Becky "The Smith's"




Inside the Yurt!


Cute Little Aleah snuggles in her bed
Our Kids are so excited to sleep in the Yurt.


Brooklyn is helping Uncle Chad Start the Fire.







Here we are roasting our Hot Dogs. YUMMY!!!



Aunt Becky Helping get our plates ready.


Hanging out with our Really Cool Uncle Chad.




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

A yurt, huh? I'd heard of these, but had never known exactly what they were until I read this post. They look cool. I didn't know there were any in the U.S., but I'd like to try staying in one.