Grandma Bastian invited all her Grand babies to a week of fun at her house. Oh my gosh we all had a blast. There are 8 Boys and 2 girls. The cousins had so much fun playing, eating, swimming, and sleeping together. What a fun week Grandma Bastian. We love you!!!!
Grandma organized all of us to go and play at the city park.
What a fun day playing with all your cousins.
Here are all 10 Grand kids having fun. Super cute pics
Ethan, Kayden,Dallin,Brooklyn, Sierra,Gabe,Logan,Chandler,Blake (he is with his Grandma)Bryant
Ethan,Kayden,Dallin,Gabe,Brooklyn,Sierra,Logan,Chandler, Blake and Bryant
This park is awesome! It has a play area and then a forest full of trees and
trails so the kids went on a fun treasure hunt finding all kinds of treasures. It was fun to play games and see how many colors we could find.
How many bugs and different items in the forest. This Grandma is pretty awesome!!!
Grandma took the kids to the Dinosaur National Monument.
I bet you guys wish you had a Grandma like this hu?
JEALOUS I know!!!
drinking juice packs and eating
Peanut butter popcorn. YUMMY!!!
Ethan, Kayden, Gabe, Brooklyn, and Dallin.
So much fun with our cousins.
Having so much fun in the whirl pool. The kids loved it.
Brooklyn joined us in the Whirlpool.
Chandler and Blake. These boys birthdays are only 1 day apart.
Cool hu? It's fun to hang out with our buddy.
I want a ride.
Uncle Lynn helping the kids find treasures in the forest.
See there bags are starting to get full.
In the Dinosaur Gardens.
ROAR!!!! One of my favorite pics of the day.
Love love love all the GRRRR faces and the hands.
super cute!!!
Inside the Museum.
Grandma we love you and our super fun "cousins week"
Here we are exploring all kind of dinosaur things.
Grandma is helping us find all the items on our card.

4 comments:
Wow, so many fun things. It looks like you guys were super busy having fun! Which doesn't surprise me, you were probably like that most of the time you were gone, how ever will blog all your fun adventures?
Ummm, Yeah. So obviously, I did not see the following EIGHT posts that you did before this one. Well you are 8 up on me. I've only done ONE! Count it ONE.
Wow.. what didn't you do while you were there.. you were so busy there and you have been so busy blogging it all you are so good.. I still haven't finished all of my trip yet and I was only gone 2 weeks!
Hug =the kids for me!
Thanks for documenting the fun "Cousin's Week"!! The kids love reminiscing all the adventures!! Thanks Tina!!
Post a Comment