Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, August 10, 2009

Friends

This is one of my dear friends from Hawaii. Jamie Child. This is one of the greatest things about being in the military. You make such awesome friends they become your family. Jamie and I have been friends for about 6 years. WE have been able to hang out every time we go to Utah. We got to spend a weekend together this time. WE had so much fun hanging at Sylvia's And Davids house. (thanks so much for having us Sylvia)

Sylvia watched the kids while Jamie and I played until the wee hours of the mornings. We had so much fun. Thanks for the great weekend Jaime.

Matthew and Kayden have been the best of friends since they were 4 yrs old. It surprises me every time we get together they pick up like months and years didn't matter. They are still really good friends. Matthew and Kayden are only 5 months apart crazy hu? They are two peas in a pod. We sure loved our time with the Child family.

Our friends the Pyne's came to Utah for Elizabeth's Baptism I teased Stephanie that she was coming to Utah to Baptise Elizabeth cause we were going to be there. Forget the fact that all Erik's family and Stephine's family live in Utah.

It was so fun introducing myself as Stephanies friend from Georgia.

Elizabeth looked so beautiful on her special day. Click on Pyne's Blog and check out more on her Baptism.
I got to see another dear friend from Georgia Ashely. I love that I got to hang out with some of my frumpies even though none of us were home. I got to meet Ashely's Mom Linda and Grandma Derita. Grandma opened up her home to us and we had a wonderful afternoon visiting and getting to know each other. They organized a yummy lunch with BBQ Pulled pork, salads, watermelon, chips and drinks. What a fun afternoon. Thanks Derita and Linda for making me feel welcome and at home.


Here is Ash and My family with Grandma Derita and Sydney.


Linda, Ashely, Sydney, Brooklyn, Kayden Derita, and Chandler.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the heck did I miss this post???? Anyway, I always love seeing that you get to visit Jamie!! I love and miss her so much!! You are lucky to see all of your friends from the past!! Hopefully we'll see each other soon too!!