Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, March 30, 2009

Brandi's Tag

You've only got 100 years to live. My friend Brandi tagged me.

The tag is to post pictures when I was 15, 22, and 33. Only I am not 33 yet so I posted the most recent picture of me. (Taken today)

Boy oh boy I went down memory lane doing this post. I pulled out several albums trying to get the correct pictures. It was so fun to see all those memories and pictures.

I need to do a post on past pictures, especially when I was a young single adult. Too funny!!!

This is the only picture I can find of me at age 15. I got it out of one of my year books. I was going to see if you could guess which one was me. But I cropped it.


Fifteen there's still time for you...


Twenty-Two I feel her too.

Thirty-Three (31) Your still on your way...

So I want to tag everyone else to post pictures of you at 15.22.33 or most recent. It's alot of fun just comment when you have done it and I will check out your blog....

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Hmm this will have to take place after I've moved and unpacked all my pictures lol

Brandi said...

Wow, your 15 year old hair is even more 1990 than mine!

:)

I can't even believe that's Jeremy in your 22 year old picture. At first I didn't think it was, but it has to be.

Anonymous said...

How cool! I loved seeing those pictures!!

Sylwia said...

cute pictures! except Jeremy looks better now than he did at 22. that's just my opinion. you of course look gorgeous at 22.

Colemans said...

FUN FUN FUN!! I will have to go dig up my pics...gonna be hard to find the 22...I was preggerz with Kye and basically destroyed cameras on contact! haha I will let you know when I do it! :)

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

Whoa, what a trip. I remember those pictures. LOL

I can't post any of me right now because all my yearbooks and old pictures are at my parents' house. There's just not room in our little basement apartment for anything except the absolute necessities. 8)

smitty's said...

Wow. I remember vagley seeing you and Jeremy at 22. You guys look different. I am also guess since you were sixteen when we first meet that you didnt look much different than at 15. That is really cool.