Here is my Handsome Soldier in his class A's. Don't you just love a man in "Uniform"?
Jeremy is the the Retention NCO (Non-Commission officer) for his company. What this mean is he has to encourage people to stay in the Army. He gives out all kinds of incentives and fun stuff; he completes the paper work, and arranges for the soldier to stay in the Army. Every year they are given a certain number of soldiers they want to keep and they have a mission (goal) and it has to be reached by a certain date. Jeremy's Brigade was the first Brigade in their major command to complete their mission.
Jeremy got an ARCOM medal for outstanding service, a beautiful trophy and a Retention Sergeant Major Award of Excellence Coin.
Jeremy and I have a little competition going on, our competition is who can get the better trophy or most coins, certificates, etc. Well for the last two years I have been in the lead. I received a beautiful diamond trophy for serving as the President of the Family Readiness Group I have had the biggest and tallest trophy until now. Jeremy's Trophy now stands higher than mine.
So now I need to work hard and try and beat his trophy. I know this is silly to some people but Jeremy and I love it.
Peace offering yep!!!!!


6 comments:
Congrads Jer!!!!!! That is awesome. I think flowers should count as a trophy they are beautiful, nice pick!!!
i like the new blog look! congratulations to jeremy!
Who ever said there was anything wrong with a little healthy competition?? I think it's great you guys compete, it makes your relationship fun!! Plus with the way Jer plays Sorry, he need to get his fanny whooped!! HAHAHA!!! {love you Jer!}
Congrats Jer for your accomplishments! I love your trophy!!! Good Job!!!
Congratulations Jeremy!
Tina you are the only woman I know who scoffs at her 2 dozen roses, just because your husbands new trophy is taller than yours;). Your hilarious! But I agree with "Our little corner of Heaven", there is nothing wrong with a little healthy competition. And from what I've seen of Jeremy and you with competitions...all I can say is..."Let the games begin!" This ought to be fun!
Congratulations (and get well soon!) to Jeremy.
And Tina--remind me later to tell you the first thought that entered my mind when I saw the trophy.
Oh how cool!! Congrats to Jeremy! I think a little competition between husband and wife makes for a fun marriage. Keeps you on your toes! :) You two are so cute. Congrats again!
Post a Comment