The "Fat,Frumpy, Five" How on earth did we get that name you ask? One of the husbands of the "Fat,Frumpy, Five." said how cool it was that we all can run away on short notice. We all are fat and frumpy and there is five women, that consists of Brandi Douglass our ring leader "rebel", Slywia Hardman Prego and opinionated , Ashley Muller the driver, Tina Bastian "The Mom" or "Molly Mormon" and Stephanie Pyne the "Peace Maker."
We are a very diverse group of women. We have the best time together and the best arguments; I mean debates. We rented a cabin at Point's West Army Rec Center. When we signed in and got our keys we were in Cabin #5. How appropriate for the Fat, Frumpy, Five's Weekend.
Our weekend consisted of 42 hours of talking, belly laughing, and of course some crying. 2 kick butt fun games, 2 crafts (although we only did one.)7 hours of sleep over the whole weekend and lots and lots of food. We were all assigned one meal. We were in charge of cooking and clean up it was awesome. I was in charge of Breakfast Sat morning. I made a Baked Oven Omelet and toast. YUMM YUMM...
We sat and talked, ate, talked, ate... You get the picture. Brandi brought a chick game anytime we ran out of things to talk-debate we would grab the cards and ask a new question.
This weekend opened our eyes on several different levels. We learned so much, and our friendships grew, we made life-time memories. Learned so many new and amazing things. I am so blessed to have these Women in my life. I love them all so much. Thanks for a great weekend Fat Frumpy Four. Our Cabin #5
(Back to) School!
6 years ago

12 comments:
Oh Man we had so much fun!!! Who would have thought that the Fat Frumpy Five cleaned up so well with church clothes and make-up, after a week-end of PJ's and no make-up...or showers. Whoo hooo!!! Can't wait to do it again!
BTW, who is that super hot chick in all black! She TOTALLY doesn't look like she's fat or frumpy! ;)
wow tina, you are quick! i thought you'd be catching up on your sleep or on your love life, but instead you write about us! you are superwoman. no sleep necessary! our weekend was awesome..cant wait for another!
lol wow that looks like fun! btw are those slippers one size fits all? just wondering lol
How is it that you're not all ASLEEP!!!!!!????
I just woke up (it's 10:30 pm). I'm eating a yogurt then I'm going back to bed for the night.
Typical overachieving Tina... :)
How fun that must have been. BTW.....thanks for the compliment today. Did I hear right?? Are you moving? Where, when, and all that doos stuff. Also...you never called me to help you this week. :)
Oh how fun!! Tina, you always do the best things and go on the best adventures! Wishing I was there!
Love Ya!
Wow,
That sounds like such a great time! There is nothing like serious bonding and girl time! Very Jealous!
We miss you!
Wish I could have been there. You come up with some of the funnest things to do with your friends. I miss you and hope all is well with yor family. I hope to get you guys up here before you leave. I am pretty much all set in and cant wait to show you how it is. I am glad that you had fun and we will have to do something like that. Miss you all.
Talk about girl power. It looks like so much fun.
Anytime you need me to send you the rules of debate so that it isn't just an argument let me know, J/K.
Sounds like a lot of fun - now what you need to do is all pop over here for a weekend in Paris! :)
That's great that you were able to get away for a weekend. Being with family is fun, but sometimes you just need some girl talk!
Post a Comment