Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, January 2, 2009

Cookies for Santa

We made peanut butter cookies with Peanut butter cups. Yummy!!! My friend Stephanie gave me this recipe and it's so yummy! We (I)decided we would make these cookies for Santa! Here we are rolling the dough Tina, Ginny,Guy, and Kayden

Chandler & Myah Geting the chocolate ready to put in the cookies.


Brooklyn is helping roll the dough.
Look at our Yummy "Santa Cookies"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look good! But lets be honest what isn't good that you make :)

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

I'll bet you are such a good cook-could you possibly post that recipe? Or is it a ancient Chinese secret?? :) Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

YUMMM those cookies look so delicious! All I can say is... where is mine??

Bastianclan said...

Jolynn,
Here is the yummy cookie Recipe
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Peanut butter
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 bag Resse's Peanut Butter Cups
Directions:
Combine butter and sugars. Add egg, vanilla, and peanut butter, Add dry ingredients. Roll into small balls. Place in mini muffin pan tin; push down slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes @ 350 degrees. take out of oven and push pb cup into cookie. cool in tin.
*note take off all the pb wrappings while the cookies are cooking so you can hurry and put all the pb cups in.
They are soooo yummy!!!! Enjoy

Brandi said...

You're killing me, woman. Those cookies look so good and I can't eat anything!!

Stephanie said...

You are welcome! I hope Santa enjoyed!:)

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Thanks for the recipe Tina! I will sure have to try these!!!