My cute kids hanging out in the snow.
Cute Brooklyn. See no snow on the ground. HUMMM is it really snowing?Catching snowflakes
Kayden and His Pal Isaiah.
Having a blast in the snow.
Jeremy*Tina*Kayden*Brooklyn*Chandler
Posted by Bastianclan at 11:05 AM
7 comments:
Our kids were so excited! And then disappointed that it didn't stick. Oh well.
I have a fun picture of the snow falling on my neighbor's palm tree. :)
~Brandi
Oh how much fun is that?? Lucky!! I know I know you hate the snow, but I love it! I love the cloudy gloomy icy cold!! I hate the warmth and the sun, and of all places, I live in stinkin AZ!! The kids and you looked so cute all bundled up and your neighborhood looks so nice!
xoxo
How fun is that. I bet you guys had a lot of fun playing. We got some snow to. Ours stuck to the ground so the kids had fun making snowballs.
We had a few flurries, too, here. I think snow has only stuck once, and that was sometime at the beginning of Dec. I don't like it either, so, this is enough for the kids to get all excited, and say it snowed, but not to stress me out when it sticks.
That is so cute! I wish it could of stuck for them that would have been cool!
Snow in Augusta.. seems to do it once or twice a year, but nothing sticking to the ground.. My kids would love to play in any kind of snow.. if it sticks or not.. We just get lots of rain!.. We miss you!.. Thanks for calling today!
wow, do your kids know what snow is? I guess it snows in Maryland doesn't it?
Post a Comment