Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning 08


WE all had a wonderful Christmas. We were really blessed this year. We had the opportunity to go to North Carolina to visit our Cousins. We had a wonderful time hanging out with Matt, Ginny, Guy, Myah, and Wyatt Smith. To see more pictures from this awesome family go
HERE
We were able to celebrate Christmas, Matt's 32nd Birthday, and New Years. The kids had a blast playing. It's nice because there kids are all about the same age as ours. The kids played all day and slept most of the night. Jeremy and Tina had a wonderful time playing games until the wee hours of the morning. We taught the Smith's our favorite game Settlers of Catan and all the add ons. We also really enjoyed playing the Wii, and Guitar Hero on the x-box. I love spending Christmas with family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow with all of those people and presents how long did it take to open them?
Looks like you all had a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas pictures, I am so happy that you got to celebrate the holidays with Family; but I do have to say that you were missed!! I was once again suffering from Bastian withdrawl!!

Thanks for my fix! HEHE!!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

We had hash browns, eggs, cinnamon rolls, bacon and sausage for breakfast! We were so full we didn't eat Christmas dinner until like 8:00 that night!! :)

Jamie said...

Wow, sounds fun. We were home for Christmas, but got to go to AZ for the week after...still working on catching up on all the computer stuff (my sister doesn't have the internet) so I haven't posted anything yet.

Brandi said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! We missed you. Maybe while I'm recuperating we can all get together and play Settlers.

Stephanie said...

We missed you at Christmas...OK, so we really missed you guys...and your cinnamon rolls. Glad you had a good Christmas! Love your pictures.