Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memories....
I don't usually do these, but this sounds fun! Thanks for sharing Jamie

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Please, take the time to leave a comment.

Tina

9 comments:

Brandi said...

O.K.--Here's my Tina memory: It was the second day of our spa weekend in the morning at breakfast. We'd ordered room service. The bacon looked sooo yummy...all crisp and greasy :)

And then my half of the table collapses, sending my breakfast (and bacon!) all over me and the hotel room floor.

I remember my first reaction was, "My bacon!" But then I went and got a facial and manicure and it was all O.K.

Brandi said...

That post up there, about the bacon, that's me, Brandi. :)

Jamie said...

Well I was going to be the first to post a memory of us...but you know how it is. I was in the middle of it and ended up having to come back later.
Anyhow, I remember the first stake dance we went to together. My parents were a little nervous letting their 14 yr old stay out too late. So they were picking me up about 9. We were having so much fun dancing in our group that you said I should call and see if I could stay later. So I did and we did and it was fun.
And then there were all the times that you wanted me to be able to dance with my current crush. So you would just go over and tell them they needed to come ask me to dance. I was so shy!! And mortified. But when it worked I did like it :)
Let's see there was a time that we were out in front of the HS in a big circle with a bunch of kids. Maybe it was the last day of school or something, I am not sure. Anyhow, you knew that I could do voices from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. So you mentioned to everyone that I could do some voices...I did it, but I was a lot embarassed.
I remember my first date was with you...well not WITH with you, but we were on a group date together. You were with Lance and I was with Shay Muir. That was fun. Like you, (if I sat here long enough) I could remember an infinate number of memories together.
Oh yeah, I remember leaving the school in your car, I believe. And did we hit the car in front of us? I can't remember for sure. But we were laughing our heads off and not paying attention.
I remember laughing a lot and being able to be myself with you, which didn't happen much back then since I was so shy.
Awww the memories....

Staci said...

So my first time that I really meet you was at Jessica's card party and I was so impressed. You could hold my little baby and do cards at the same time. I was so grateful, I needed a baby break but didn't dare leave my baby home with my husband! We seemed to hit it off right away, we had a lot in common. Soon after that it was Settler's every weekend! I miss you!

tfeathe said...

Hmm...just one memory? The thing that I'll remember most is that we have made sooo many wonderful memories! I treasure the lunches we had every week until life got too hectic; and I laugh every time I remember us sitting in your car outside my driveway- just talking until like 1 in the morning! (You are just so much fun)

oh - one more, I've never met anyone who has more "special words" for things than you & your family. "Bastianese" ... you gotta do a scrapbook page someday!!

-tin

Anonymous said...

Here is my Tina Memory: To begin I need to say, I am always impressed with your courrage to speak up, even to a perfect stranger....
We were at the Pearl City Mall right after you and the Fam had (finally) gotten to Oahu. Robert and I had just found out that we were having a girl and were so excited, we wanted to go baby clothes shopping and you and your fam came along. Tina and I took (my) Chandler and Kayden into the restroom to go potty...they were maybe 3 at the time. Well we were waiting to go potty and Kayden and Chandler started looking under the doors in the stalls....looking just to see if feet were in the stall.... and this Hawaiian woman stated yelling at the boys and telling us we should control our children. Tina told the woman to get over it our sons were 2 or 3 and they weren't checking anything out, they were innocent little boys. The woman had nothing to say, and I was amazed at how Tina handled it!
Good Job T!!

Stephanie said...

This is really hard because we have so many wonderful memories together! Well first of all a great memory was the awesome day after Thanksgiving shopping! However, my strongest memory I have is when I came down with that migraine. I called you to see if you had any Excedrin, but the second that you found out I wasn't feeling well you jumped in your car got me anything you could think of to help me and came straight over. I still marvel at how fast you were able to get to my house! Anyways, you not only brought over Excedrin, but you also took my kids ALL day and fed us dinner that night! You never cease to amaze me! You have come to my rescue many times from helping with parties, and feeding us, or just being there when I needed to talk. Thank you for being you! oh, and also, I will never forget that memory of us um...talking....when Erik was gone. That's all I'll say about that! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, since I can't remember a memory of us first meeting(I was kind of a baby). I guess other memories will have to do.
I remember going to main street pizza for ice cream, do you remember the plastic monkeys? I remember how since I was so little(well that is the excuse I will use) I didn't have money and you and Tonna would always buy mine.
I remember going to different canals to go swimming. Which one was the one with the waterfall at the end?
I remember feeling oh so cool because you always let me tag along with you and your friends.
I remember the night you decided Jeremy was going to ask you to the valentines dance. I remember thinking "ya how is she gonna do that it is like this Saturday and they just met tonight" and then of course he did. I remember saying "you are the queen." and you are thanks for being such a wonderful sister.
Love ya,
Brit

Unknown said...

Tina,
The first week we went to church at the Wailua Ward, you were so sweet to come talk to us! You and Eric discovered that you were both from Vernal.

You were such a good visiting teacher too! I loved having you come over to visit. You are so easy to talk to and shameless just like me. I love it!