Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

10th Anniversary

Jeremy and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary today. I must say I am married to the most amazing man. I love my husband so much. He truly is my HERO. Jeremy knows just what to do when I am happy, sad, and even crazy. My husband can turn my world around. He is my comforter, my companion, and most of all my Best Friend. For those of you who were with me during any of the times we were apart know that Jeremy is my "Right Hand" Jeremy can always make me laugh. He still makes my heart skip a beat when he walks in the door. I love watching him defend our freedom. My husband is an amazing Soldier. Jeremy is a wonderful Father. He loves his children so much and you can tell by just watching them interact. Jeremy teaches me so many things. I love you Babe!

I'm going recap some highlights of our 10 years together.


  • 11 Moves to include the following states. Utah, Georgia, Hawaii and Maryland keep in mind we have been to a couple of these places multiple times.
  • 11 Jobs before we joined the United States Army.

  • 5 colleges and two degree.
  • 4 separation due to the army

  • 1 deployment to Afghanistan

  • 5 Pregnancies and 3 beautiful miracles.

  • 1 missed birth

  • 1 missed pregnancy

  • 13 church callings

  • 7 temples

  • 8 surgery's

  • 5 Cars

  • 6 Family Vacations

  • 3 dogs
Jeremy I love you more today then the day I married you. You truly are a wonderful companion. I love you so very much.

Ti amo Tina


For everyone who knows me it is about time I did this. After having the afternoon, evening and most of the night to think about what I wanted to say on our 10th Anniversary, here it goes.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. After putting her through: 3 full pregnancies (with one missed birth and one missed pregnancy), all those moves, a year long deployment, multiple separations for military schools, about ten years of college, and me being me, this beautiful woman still enjoys waking up to me every morning. She has given me support during the hardest times and also taken care of our home and our kids. She often calls me her hero, which always makes my heart happy, but she is the real hero. I don't know how she goes through her day laughing at the kids' antics, keeping a clean house and still have a beautiful smile and a hug and kiss waiting for when I get home. I love her so much and want the world to know it.

Tina, you are the most wonderful wife and mother. I have loved you for more than ten years now and that love has grown each day. I can not wait to see how much our love grows and what is going to happen over the next ten years. All I want is to spend it with you.

Ti amo, Jeremy

13 comments:

Correa Family said...

Congratulations! What a good felling to know that you've lasted 10 years and still going strong! Have a great anniversary!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!! Jeremy you better make a nice tribute for Tina now! (how was that Tina, was that what you wanted? No,I'm just kidding.) Congratulations!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Tina and Jeremy,
Happy Happy Anniversary! I love you both and I know how much you love eachother. Have a special day and treasure these moments!
~Dulice

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your blog's new look. It looks amazing.

Jamie said...

Awwee how sweet. Yes, I did get the idea from you. :) Thanks! We celebrated ours tonight since I work tomorrow and Friday. We went to dinner and a movie. It was nice :)

Correa Family said...

Good man, good man!

Anonymous said...

Bravo Jeremy!!It is so nice to see men express themselves and even be emotional and tender with their wife, you are awesome and that was well put.....and yes Jer, knowing you I did expect to see this at the 11th hour LOL!!!
Love Ya,
Dulice

Stephanie said...

Aaauuuhhhh, Good Job Jeremy! That was awesome!

The Child Family said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Happy anniversary you guys! What a sweet thing to do! I hope you 2 were able to do something fun with each other.

Anonymous said...

Congrads!!! This is so sweet. You two are wonderful and such a great couple.
I still remember Tina telling me that the guy playing cards with us is going to ask her to the Valentines dance. I remember she had just met him and when I asked how she knew she just said because she wanted him to. She came back later that night and sure enough he asked.
I am so glad that you got married. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Staci said...

I love this.. It is fun to see your list of numbers too! It is so amazing what 10 short/long years can bring. Some days they are short years, other days they are long years! Congratulations to you both! I love your wedding picture on the top of your blog! Very cute! We miss you!

Emma said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys. It's fun to see pictures of you at your wedding - so much hair Jeremy!

tfeathe said...

Congrat's!!!

May every ten years be just as wonderful as the first...

tin