Here is Chandler's 1st Day of Pre-School. Here is one of his teachers Mrs. Rhonda(in the green) Mrs. Adrey in the (Blue)
Chandler has to find his name every morning and put it in the mail box. He has so much fun picking out his name and a couple others too! He was so happy to be at school.




It's the first day of School... Mom made sure to wakeup as soon as her alarm went off. She came down stairs and got everything ready for the kids. We had such a nice relaxing morning. NO one rushing. No one slept in. Everything was ready. Clothes were laid out the night before. We are so ready for school.
Chandler's offical day is Tomorrow. So watch for his first day pictures.

Here is Kayden at his Desk in Mrs. Kelly's 3rd grade class. He look so handsome. He is so sad Summer is over. He got a little excited for school when we went to our Open house last Thursday. Which by the way was a nightmare. There were so many kids and parents. You couldn't move. When Kayden met his Teacher Mrs. Kelly he got really excited. She is super nice. I can't wait to get to know her more.

Mrs. Brooklyn is so pretty at her Desk, She is officially in Kindergarden. Her teacher is Mrs. Fikling. She is so happy. She couldn't wait for school to start. I think she was finished with summer after our vacation. She has been looking forward to going to Kayden's school all summer long. She was so responsible this moring she woke up got dressed made her bed. Came down and did her morning chore sat down for family prayer and was ready to go.

Here they are eating breakfast. They love breakfast at school. They look so cute... I love this picture. Brooklyn was so excited she could have whatever she wanted.

Our beautiful kids. walking to school together. Look how snazy they look all dressed up and ready to go. Everyone got to pick their back packs.
Kayden got a dragon backpack.
Brookly a littlest pet shop
Chanlder a Diego

9 comments:
Very cute! I didn't get pictures of my kids in their classrooms, that's cool! Maybe I will do that when I go today! Super cute kids! Oh, Chandler he looks so big with his backpack!
we have a couple weeks still... and it's only Colson! lOOKS LIKE THEY'RE READY!!
WAY CUTE!!! What a high speed mom you are taking pics of them in their classrooms and all! To answer your question...yes we are up and rolling. I am getting the hang of this blog thing. Love the pictures and the blog. Your kids are so adorable in their new digs and backpacks! :)
I love the picture of them all together on the top of your blog and the one walking together... way cute! You changed your lay out again.., I havent gotten that brave yet! What fun for you to have all 3 of them in school and "free time" for mom! One day I will reach that point! Very fun! Enjoy!
Tina,
I just loved reading all about the kids' first day of school!! I cannot believe how big Kayden and Brooklyn have gotten; but Kayden looks like he's had a little growth spurt this Summer!
Love,
Dulice
hehe, so, what are you going to do with your time now that all three of them are in school? Is Chandler going full or half day? Isn't it something weird to get used to? Cute pictures. We get excited for the first day of school, here, too. I try to make it as stress free as possible for them that morning!
Emily,
Chandler goes to school every tu, thus, and friday from 9:30-1:30pm
I can't believe how quiet it is. I'm still in shock. I plan on doing a lot of scrapbooking, and shopping with no kids. Yeah HOOOO no more mommy I want this or that or can I have a treat. just me and my list. Giggles.
Congrat's to Ms. Brooklyn, Mr. Kayden, and Mr. Chandler! You guys look SO awesome! Tina crongrat's to you to, you deserve the time to breathe and learn more about you! The funny part is you know you will be shopping for the kids, cleaning from the kids while their gone! =0)
So your background is just white.. I tried to change my background with your cutest blog thing and it took away my flowers but didn't add the new background? We tried everything we could think of. Is it just our computer. When you pull up your blog is your background all white or something else? Jessica's blog when I pull it up has no words unless I highlight them so maybe it is something with our computer.. Help! Let me know!
Post a Comment