I was like Oh my gosh. I was so worried. I didn't know how on earth my house was on fire. I was freaking out. I totally speed home. My heart down in my stomach I was shaking. As I came in view of my house I saw all the cool things my friends had done. When I got out of my car, Sylwia was spraying me with silly string and they were all laughing. I was so Glad Happy it was them and my house wasn't really on fire. What great friends I have. Thanks you Guys you Rock!!!



(Back to) School!
6 years ago

4 comments:
How awesome it is for you to have such great friends. So sorry we couldn't make it to your lil party Saturday. I am sure you guys had a blast!
I miss being with the girls so much! I am glad you had a fun day! Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday.. Happy birthday to you! What fun.. and yes I too am glad your house wasn't on fire!
That is really cool!! Good for them!! I am so glad they surprised you. Looks like you have some great friends
Tina I think you have to be the luckiest person on earth!! You find the most wonderful friends anywhere you go! I am so happy for you, and I am glad that you have had the chance to create so many happy memories!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment