My little Elves had so much fun setting up Christmas. We love Holiday Traditions one of my Favorites is everyone wearing a Santa Hat to set up Christmas. I think it's one of my favorites because it was a tradition that Jeremy and I started when we got married. So fun! Now the kids totally look forward to wearing their Santa Hats to decorate the house.
 |
| Chandler, wanted to set up the Willow Tree Nativity. |
 |
WE love this beautiful artificial tree but man was it a pain this year. It took us hours to fix all the lights.
I guess we had it coming because the last couple years we haven't had to play with lights. It's sure beautiful and was totally worth the time spent playing with lights. |
 |
| It was definitely a team effort trying to fix these silly lights. |
 |
| Everyone has their Santa hats on and are ready to get to work. |
 |
| Kayden was a huge help with testing all the lights. |
 |
Awe, what a cute picture of these two.
Never, a second missed trying to freeze moments like this |
 |
Oh these boys.... They were trying to do situps to get a piece of Chocolate.
I guess they are burning off the calories they are consuming? |
 |
Chandler was hilarious. He was laughing so hard. He did manage to eat
his chocolate without chocking. Luckily. Fun, Fun |
 |
| Chandler got to put the star on the tree this year. He was sooo excited. |
 |
Our cute Brooklyn elf waiting to test more tree lights. It's a process
going through all these light I tell you. |
 |
| Cool, Chandler Elf! He was waiting to decorate the tree. |
 |
| I love this man of MINE! |
 |
| Me and my peanut! |
 |
| Look at this Dashing Santa elf. Kayden you are rocking this look. |
 |
These two are the best of friends.
Nothing like having a bigger brother. Awe |
 |
| My Beautiful Brooklyn Girl. I can't believe she is 14. |
 |
Me and my Baby Girl. Yep, she totally looks like me
. Look how long her hair is getting. |
 |
| It's finally time to decorate the tree. FINALLY |
 |
| Well, done sweetheart. You fixed all the lights and the tree is ready to decorate. |
 |
| Look, all the lights are fixed. |
 |
| Yes, even I get out behind the camera to participate in decorating the tree. |
 |
| Awe, love this picture of my baby girl hanging up her favorite ornament. |
 |
This year I got Jermey a special bulb. It is a hand painted from the inside Italy bulb.
Italy has a special place in his heart because he served his mission there. So now he has
another reminder of his amazing Country. Love you BABE!!! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment