Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Saarbrucken Christkindl-Markt 2016

Our first Christmas Market of 2016.  We attended the Saarbrucken Chirstkindl
Here are my boys at the Saarbrucken Christkindl-Market
It's kind of fun that this was the town Kayden served his Mini Mission.
I loved these little barrels with tables and benches. 



Saarbrucken had the cutest snowman mugs, Kayden drinking
Kinderpunch.  YUMMM... I think he is pretty cute too.

Beautiful Brooklyn eating Churros.  

My handsome Man and his Snowman Hot Cocoa.


I love how even the garbage cans are decorated at the Christmas markets.  

My beautiful family waiting for Kartoffelpuffer

I love Kartoffelpuuffer

Santa Clause is coming to town.

Only in Germany can you see huge Ketchup and Mustered hanging from the stall for all the brats. 

Saarbrucken has a couple Christmas Markets.
 We were crossing the bridge to head to the one on the other side.


Chandler LOVES the cotton candy.  I love this face.  Pure Heaven. 



Kayden was looking at the knives and ended up cutting his finger
so he made a smilie face to join our family.  So here we are posing with our new family member. 

It's so fun to try all the new foods.  Jer and I sharing a sausage. 

The town center had this huge beautiful tree and a bunch of light pictures.  

I love all the live music from local artists.  

0 comments: