Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Kaiserslautern Christmas Market

Tonight we got to go to the market with some awesome friends.
We did a Military Resistance class with these couples.
The Websters, The Pardues and The Browns.  

Mitchie and I enjoying our Mint Hot Chocolate. in our super
cute Christmas Tree mugs.
I love the atmospher of the Christmas market.   

Jeremy and Doug brown enjoying the Kinder Punch in their
Christmas Tree mugs.  

Jeremy enjoying his Bannana Hot Chocolate in his
Super cute Christmas boot.  This booth had about 8 different Hot Cocoa Flavors.
YUMMM!!!

I love this picture of us.  (Andrew is photo bombing.)
I love this man of mine.  Germany sure make Christmas Magical.

Mitchie, Jeremy, Doug, Andrew Michelle, Lonna, and Shawn

This is by far my favorite mug to date.  I love this Christmas boot!!!

After the Christmas Market we went to Vapiano's for some delicious
Italian food. We had so much fun with the Browns that we
ended up staying here until 11:30pm.  What a perfect evening.

0 comments: