Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, October 26, 2012

Our Baby Girl just turned "10"

I love all of these bright colors for Brooklyn.  

Here is the Birthday table.  Traditions are fun.

Jeremy and I created a Balloon avalanche. (Thanks to Pintrest)  Jeremy cut and taped the kitchen bags to the door frame. We filled over 50 Balloons with air. (Thanks to our Rainbow) After we made the avalanche I got really  nervous.  Brooklyn gets scared really easy. I was nervous she would wake up, open her door, and be hit with 50 balloons. That may not be the best way to start her "Happy Day" So I second guess my pintrests brilliant idea.  However, when Brooklyn woke up and opened her door she was so happy she laughed and just loved all the balloons.  Yeah!! it was a huge hit.  She spent the rest of the day talking about her Balloon Avalanche.    

Here is our beautiful, brilliant, amazing birthday girl Brooklyn. She wanted  Green smoothies with little German Pancakes, homemade berry sauce and whipped cream.  It was very yummy!!!

I just love this picture.  I think we look alike.  What do you think?

Jeremy had the day off so he got to come and help handout treats.  Brooklyn, was soooo excited.


Brooklyn, wanted to make "Eyeball" cake pops.  They turned out so cute.  She wanted red velvet cake. We could only used M&M's that resembled "real" eye colors.  These cake pops were really awesome.  When you bit into them they were all red and creepy.  They were a huge hit.
One eyed Brooklyn.

Brooklyn, sharing her treats with her class.
I love this picture of our "Baby Girl"

This was Kayden's gift to Brooklyn,  I have to say I am really impressed Kayden found this gift without any help from Brooklyn or me.  He remembered that Brooklyn loved Orbeez.  He used his own hard earned money and Brooklyn loved it.  Way to go Kayden.  It make me so happy sometimes these two do NOT get along. So to see Kayden work so hard to make Brooklyn happy, is just cool.

I love Brooklyn's face.  I don't think you could wipe that grin off her face.

A camera, Brooklyn got a Camera.  Like mother like Daughter.  I think we are going to see some great photos in our future.
                                                       For Dinner Brooklyn wanted Crepes.  We had meat ones, and dessert ones.  YUMMY!!!!

Daddy, helping Brooklyn set her camera up. Very fun!!!

Say Cheese!!!

1 comments:

Sorensen said...

What a fun birthday!